Analytics Engineer @ ReFED

Role: Analytics Engineer

Company: ReFED

Required Technical and Professional Expertise:

5+ years of demonstrated experience in data warehousing, data science, and / or full stack development 
Experience with Big Query
Expert level SQL
Expert level knowledge of programming languages (Python, SQL) for creation of ETL / ELT and automation of data pipelines
Experience with cloud-based data warehouses and SQL dialects (i.e. Snowflake), and understanding of implementation in a distributed environment
A keen eye for understanding cost benefit and business impact when determining path to solutions
Demonstrated aptitude for analyzing and interpreting data and synthesizing complex information from multiple sources
Experience managing and using source control tools like Github or Bitbucket
Experience working with analytical tools (i.e. Excel) and business Intelligence tools (i.e. Tableau, Metabase, Lookr)
Ability to work in an agile product development environment
Effective professional written and verbal communications skills
Experience developing and deploying APIs
Comfort with ambiguity and ability to thrive in a fluid, entrepreneurial environment, and willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and extend beyond formal responsibilities as needed for the work
Proficiency with G Suite, MS Office Suite, Slack, and database management (including Salesforce) with a willingness and ability to learn new systems and tools