Assignment-2 (My Work)

4 Likes

Functions I have used are:

• np.linspace
  • np.where
  • np.ptp
  • np.intersect1d
  • np.clip

Go through the attached notebook and read more about them and their limitations.

4 Likes

That’s our choice basically…

Guys please help me. Is there any way to retrieve the corrupted notebook?

from where to access the 100 optional numpy questions?

You can find it here:

2 Likes

Hi everyone!
enjoyed 2nd assignment…
here are the numpy methods i have explained in my assignment
numpy.sort
numpy.count_nonzero
numpy.linalg.solve
numpy.around
numpy.argmax
here is the link for my Notebook-https://jovian.ai/abhishek-p/numpy-array-operations

4 Likes

Hello!!!

Here are FIVE interesting NumPy function that everyone should know.

4 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for this

How do you get a copy of the API Key in Chromebooks? It continues to say it is copied to a clipboard, but I haven’t gotten access to a clipboard. In fact when I googled clipboards in Chromebook it states there isn’t one.

Yes, it automatically gets saved to clipboard. you just Ctrl+V in API box in the notebook.

Hello
Here’s my assignment feel free to recommend any change and corrections

4 Likes

Thanks Aakash , I did tried that but still wasn’t working , but I did it again and submitted

Hi guys , here’s my notebook for assignment 2 on numpy function regarding linear algebra and some other matrix operation

5 Likes

Hey guys, I have attached my notebook for assignment 2 which is on the linear algebra module in the NumPy library.
Hope it will help!
Feel free to suggest or recommend any changes or corrections in my notebook.

5 Likes

I used only very simple Numpy array functions but useful; take a look:

5 Likes

Sharing my assignment 2 :

5 Likes

Hey Guys!
Checkout my notebook for Assignment-2 submission!

Fun Fact About Notebook -

For every function, example 3 contains a really insightful fact/functionality along with the explanation of cases when the function will break

At the end of notebook, you will find a link where you can practice numpy and master the topic.

Hope you love going through the notebook. Looking forward for your reviews!

4 Likes

Hi there,

Please find below the link for the numpy functions i have used while doing assignment.

7 Likes

How much time you guys will take to evaluate our assignments ? Our First assignments are still in pending state. Are you going to evaluate after the completion of all the assignments ? Reply please

3 Likes