IEEE BigData 2020 Cup: Predicting Escalations in Customer Support
Predicting Escalations in Customer Support is a data mining challenge organized in association with the IEEE BigData 2020 conference. The task is to predict which cases in Information Builders, Inc. (ibi) technical support ticketing system will be escalated in the nearest future by customers. The competition is organized jointly by ibi (https://www.ibi.com) and QED Software (http://www.qed.pl/).
- First Prize: 2000 USD + one free IEEE BigData 2020 conference registration,
- Second Prize: 750 USD + one free IEEE BigData 2020 conference registration,
- Third Prize: 250 USD + one free IEEE BigData 2020 conference registration.
- September 14, 2020 (23:59 GMT): deadline for submitting the solutions,
- September 18, 2020 (23:59 GMT): deadline for sending the reports, end of the competition,
- September 21, 2020: online publication of the final results, sending invitations for submitting papers for the special track at the IEEE BigData 2020 conference,
- October 12, 2020: deadline for submitting invited papers,
- November 1, 2020: notification of paper acceptance,
- November 15, 2020: camera-ready of accepted papers due,
- December 10-13, 2020: the IEEE BigData 2020 conference (special track date TBA).